Understanding the menu of a cosmetic dermatologist in HoustonAre you confused about what a cosmetic dermatologist is, and what he offers? You are not alone. However, Houston area residents are discovering cosmetic dermatology and its benefits in increasing numbers.
Every dermatologist has a background in medical dermatology – diagnosis, treatment (including surgical techniques), and prevention of thousands of conditions impacting hair, skin, and nails. However, the cosmetic dermatologist has further training and experience in helping patients maintain youthful complexions, shapely bodies, and luscious locks.
Dr. Seymour Weaver and the aesthetic team at Dr. W Dermatology bring healthy skin, beauty, and wellness together with a varied menu of treatment options including:
- Acne management
- Anti-aging solutions
- Chemical peels
- Dermal fillers – Restylane, Juvéderm, and Radiesse
- Fat transfer – enhances facial contours with your own tissue
- Hair restoration
- IPL, blue light, and photo rejuvenation
- Neuromodulators – Botox, Myobloc, and Xeomin
- Laser hair removal – for women and men
- Laser tattoo removal
- Latisse – for extra lush eye lashes
- Liposuction and liposculpting (at the Katy, Texas location)
- Mole removal
- Pore reduction
- Scar resolution – including acne scars and keloids
- Skin tightening
- Vein removal – facial and leg
At Dr. W. Dermatology, you needn’t worry about an outcome that appears frozen, artificial, or "done". With experience and expertise, the team delivers results that look natural – simply a radiant, refreshed, younger-looking you.
In perfect harmony with that passion for artistry, safety and wellness are never compromised. While the office environment is warm and inviting, clinical standards for patient care and cleanliness are observed at all times.
Call 281 771-0494 today to learn how cosmetic dermatology can change your look - and your outlook on life! Consultations are available at the main location in Katy and at our Houston office.
- 77002 Dermatologist - Services provided by a cosmetic dermatologist in the 77002 zip code area
- 77450 Dermatologist - Dermatologist in the 77450 zip code describes laser tattoo removal
- Hair Loss Katy - Katy patients ask, "What causes hair loss?"
- Dermatologist Katy, TX - Your dermatologist in Katy, TX helps you handle common skin concerns
- Dermatologist in Katy - Finding a qualified dermatologist in Katy
- Dermatologist in Houston - Understanding the menu of a cosmetic dermatologist in Houston
Back to Home Page