myPatientVisit Patient Portal
This will walk you through the screens of the MyPatientVisit site so you can understand how the patient gains access to their account by registering with a username of their choosing and a security code provided by the practice.
My Patient Portal is an online service that allows you access 24/7 to your health information made available to patients by your practice. Patients can use this Portal to:
- Access reports, lab results, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and demographic information.
- Request a new appointment by sending a Secure Message to the Practice
- See upcoming appointments.
- Communicate with your office staff via secure messages
Registering New Accounts
- Patient enters the username they would like to use for the site in the Username (Login ID) field.
- Patient enters their own password in the password and confirm password fields.
- Patient enters the same First and Last name as provided to the office (must match their insurance card name), date of birth, zip code, and security code which provided by practice.
- Check the box for “I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions”. Click Create Account.
- The patient will be prompted to choose 3 security questions and answers.