Houston area doctor provides treatments for fine lines and wrinkles
Houston, TX area patients who visit Dr. W Dermatology to learn about cosmetic treatments are often interested in finding out how they can target fine lines and wrinkles on the facial area. One of the most common signs of aging is imperfections on the face, including wrinkles and folds. They are due to increased skin laxity that occurs from the natural loss of collagen and elastin. Dr. Seymour Weaver and his team are excited to offer a variety of ways to address these issues with cosmetic treatments.
Treatments available for wrinkles
Some of the popular treatments for aging skin include the following services available at Dr. W Dermatology:
- Botox injections – Botox is an injectable formulated from botulinum toxin type A, a safe and effective neuromodulator that can address fine lines and wrinkles formed from muscle contractions.
- Dermal fillers – injections such as dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid attract water for immediate reduction of wrinkles and folds. Common brands include Juvéderm and Radiesse
- Chemical peels – chemical peels not only help with aging skin, they can improve overall texture and tone. They are also used for patients who are unhappy with pigmentation issues and acne.
- Laser therapies – lasers have been used in medicine for many years and continue to provide patients with an option for improving the texture and tone of their face. Laser therapies are highly desirable for patients who want to quickly improve their appearance and continue to maintain the results over time.
- Microneedling – microneedling is used for a variety of facial imperfections. It can improve fine lines and wrinkles, while also addressing pigmentation and skin laxity.
Are you ready to tackle the signs of aging?
Contact Dr. W Dermatology of Houston, TX today to start taking charge of your appearance. Dr. Seymour Weaver can walk you through the process of targeting the fine lines and wrinkles that are making you look older than you feel! Call 281 771-0494 and book an appointment at our practice at 2000 Crawford St., Suite 1530 in the St. Joseph’s Hospital Professional Building.
Treatments for wrinkles vary for each patient. Learn about your own optimum treatment with Houston, TX dermatologist, Dr. Weaver, at 281 771-0494.